Saturday, July 01, 2006

My new Bimmer! Z4 2.5 Roadster

I turned in my Rendezvous in June and bought a BMW Z4 2.5 Roadster! I love it! It rides well and it looks awesome!

As with any expensive thing I buy, there always seem to be challenges.

I had the car a week, got a flat. I took it to Discount Tire, they repair flats for free. But of course, the nail is in the sidewall, unrepairable. So a new tire is needed. AND, of course, BMW has EXPENSIVE tires! The tire is actually a special tire called Run Flat, meaning, it will still work even if you have a flat. This is important because the Z4 doesn't have a spare. So $330 later....a new tire.

Then I drove into the driveway and scraped the lower bumper on the two stone retaining wall! ARGH!!!!




So it is going into the shop on Wed. to get fixed.

But wait! there's more! Today while I was driving around I managed to break the cup holder! Not sure how but apparently the force in my arm is so great that I pushed the holder too far in and it came off the track, nomw itis lodged in the space and won't come out. My only positive thought about it is the warranty may cover it. I will be taking it to BMW after I get the bumper fixed.

You would think this would make me hate the car right?! No, I love the car! Just a few minor issues, very typical for me.


Here are a few pics of the car.


2 comments:

geckodiva said...

Oh my, life is so rough! Thanks for the trhill ride!

geckodiva said...

Oh my, life is so rough! Thanks for the thrill ride!