So what do you DO with all these labels? Here are a few ideas.
- Keep a sheet in your purse or wallet. When someone asks you for your address or you want to be added to a mailing list, give them a label. It is quick and prevents them from writing it down wrong. Saves time and money!
- I keep a sheet at the office in case I need to mail something quickly, then I don't have to waste time writing out the address.
- To save time, I stick these to envelopes in bulk rather than one at a time. Then I don't have to go rummaging around looking for the label.
- They make great name plates for easy returns for things you loan out, books, cd, movies, etc.
- Got kids? Send the labels with them when they go away so they can mail letters back home.
- Add labels to kids stuff they take to school in case it gets lost.
- Going to a potluck? Stick a label on the bottom of the dish to remind people which one is yours.
- Comfy Crafter